Child and Youth Care - Student Works
Permanent link for this collection
Now showing 1 - 5 of 10
- ItemDisrupting single stories(2020) Berikoff, AhnaIn this episode, Emele (Mi’maq) and Jee (Korean) talk about their identities and experiences often seen and responded to through a single story lens.
- ItemChanging the narrative about black identities(2020) Berikoff, AhnaIn this episode, Bridgette, a Child and Youth Care graduate and woman of colour, discusses her perspective about CYC - both context and curriculum and changing the narrative about black identities.
- ItemClaiming Indigenous identity: part two(2020) Berikoff, AhnaIn part two of Claiming Indigenous Identity, three CYC students continue to grapple with the notion of claiming and embracing Indigenous identity and to what degree.
- ItemClaiming Indigenous identity: part one(2020) Berikoff, AhnaIn part one of Claiming Indigenous Identity, two CYC students discuss having an Indigenous heritage and the complexity of how to claim an identity that remains to some degree unfamiliar.
- ItemQueer identities: part two: integrating queer knowledge(2020) Berikoff, AhnaIn part two of Queer Identities, Parker, I and Aidan provide important insights and suggestions to integrate Queer knowledge into Child and Youth Care curriculum and how instructors can demonstrate understanding, knowledge and allyship.